What data we collect
SophiaAvramides.org collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, & country)
How we collect your data
You provide SophiaAvramides.org with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our Contact form
- Subscribe to Anasa360’s Newsletter
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback, testimonials, etc in comments or via email or chat
- Email or chat with us about questions and comments
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies
How we use your data
SophiaAvramides.org collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your questions
- Personalize your experience
- Improve our website and the services we provide
- Email you a newsletter and/or special offers on our services that we think you might like
How we store and protect your data
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from
being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. Access to this information is limited to those with a genuine business need to know and is subject to a duty of confidentiality. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of any suspected data security breach as required by law.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment on this website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely to facilitate automatic approval of follow-up comments. These comments may also be checked by an automated spam detection service.
SophiaAvramides.org will keep your emails, text/WhatsApp messages, etc for up to six years, after which time they are deleted.
Who we share your data with
SophiaAvramides.org does not sell your data or share it with third parties.
Your data protection rights
SophiaAvramides.org would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to:
• Request to see what information we hold about you
• Know what we are doing with your information and why
• Ask us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you or add any information that is missing
• Object to direct marketing
• Withdraw your consent at any time
Depending on our reasons for using your information, you may also be entitled to the following. Please be aware, however, that exercising some of these rights may result in us being unable to continue providing our services to you. You may:
• Ask us to delete information we hold about you
• Have your information transferred electronically to you
• Object to decisions being made that significantly affect you
• Object to how we are using your information
• Stop us using your information in certain ways
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please fill out this form, or email us at email@example.com. To protect your privacy, we may ask you to identify yourself.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Loading our site more quickly on your browser
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and remove cookies from your browser by following the simple steps outlined here. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SophiaAvramides.org has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of your country of residence. SophiaAvramides.org is based in Brazil.